Medi-facials are proven to be more effective than regular salon facials, which give better and longer-lasting results. Medi-facials are medical-grade facials that go above and beyond what a regular salon facial can offer. These treatments are designed to treat specific skin conditions or disorders and are safe for almost all skin types.
Medi-facials are done at certified and experienced dermatologists’ clinics using many devices and techniques that include microcurrents, dermaplaning, photo rejuvenation, LED therapy, peels, microdermabrasion, and more. They can help treat various issues like dull, dry, and loose skin. They can repair the skin and restore a youthful, glowing, and hydrated look. They can be tailored to resolve sun damage, pigmentation issues, and signs of aging.
Why is Medifacial necessary?
- Medi-facial can effectively treat the following conditions:
- Pigmented Spot
- Sun damage
- Broken capillaries
What if I have acne, dry skin, or oily skin?
- Medical-grade facials are treatments offered by cosmetologists to improve skin texture and treat various skin conditions. People with dull, acne-prone, oily, uneven, rough, and sensitive skin can also benefit from medi-facial treatment.
- Medifacial might include microdermabrasion, peels, photo rejuvenation, LED Therapy, or a combination of these. Gentle exfoliation with skin brightening serums revitalizes the skin giving it a vibrant look.
- The composition of ingredients used in medi-facial is tailored according to different skin concerns. Medi-facials have more benefits for your skin and are long-lasting.
It would be best if you took certain measures before you have this treatment done on your face. We’ve listed what is essential to do before the treatment to get the best possible results.
- You should avoid waxing or any other laser usage on skin for about 48 hours before the treatment.
- Stop using any of your daily skincare products that contain vitamin A, glycolic acid, or any other ingredient that is used for resurfacing. Such products must be stopped from being used three days prior to the treatment.
- It is mandatory that you tell your dermatologist at the medical spa about any medications that you’re taking. Use of some medicines won’t allow you to get this treatment.
- Same is the case for pregnant women who must inform their dermatologists about their medical status.
The care before this treatment depends on the skin condition of each person. Thus, you must consult the dermatologist at your med spa before the treatment and follow the given guidelines.
- Doctors recommend that patients should limit exposure to the sun. The skin can have increased sensitivity, so you need to avoid irritating it or touching it too often.
- Doctors also advise patients to follow a good skincare routine post-treatment. This routine includes using a daily sunscreen with mild ingredients and avoiding saunas and steam rooms.
- apply night creams, keep yourself hydrated, and maintain a healthy diet to get the most out of your treatment.
How many sittings do I need?
- Medi-facials at clinics last anywhere between 30 minutes to one hour.
- This depends on your unique skin needs and the required treatment sessions.
- You may face some mild discomfort during the treatment because of the various skin enhancement techniques used on your skin.
- Hydra-Medi Facial is performed in one sitting. It takes 45 minutes to one hour with no post-procedure restrictions.
- The procedure also does not cause irritation, redness or any other reaction, so there is practically no downtime.
Specialist to visit
These Medi-facials are suitable for everyone because your dermatologist will use skin-type-specific ingredients to treat the skin conditions. Only certified dermatologists can use the techniques like LED therapy, dermaplaning, peels, microcurrents, microdermabrasion, photo rejuvenation, etc.